Troubleshooting & FAQ
We are always happy to help you anytime by e-mailing [email protected], however you might be able to solve your problem much faster by checking this page.
Q: How do I access the Lotto Profits software I purchased?
- You can access Lotto Profits software you purchased anytime by logging in at this link:
All new accounts are automatically created by our system with your login and password as your e-mail address you used when you signed up.
Login: [email protected]
Password: [email protected]
You can change your password to whatever you would like to be by logging in and clicking 'My Account' inside the software.
Forgot your password? You can reset it at this link:
Q: I can't watch your video
Q: The "BUY" button on your website is not showing
Q: I did not receive the confirmation email after I purchased your product
- You have an anti-spam software installed.
- Your e-mailing services provider has an anti-spam software installed.
- Please check your spam folder.
- Attention! If your email server has a spam filter, you might only receive a notification that an email has been dropped to the spam folder without sending the actual mail to you.
- If you need additional help, please e-mail us at [email protected]
Q: When I download or open a PDF file, it saves with the extension .txt
- It seems that some browsers (Safari on mac) save the files with the extension .txt this is due to the fact that the browser has encountered an unknown file extension.
- Just remove the .txt from the end of the file name and the file will now play/open correctly.
Q: I can't watch your video
- You might need a better video player, or a better codec pack.
- Ensure you have a media player installed. We suggest you to use the following:
- For Windows users, GOM player. http://player.gomlab.com/eng/download
- For Mac users, QuickTime. http://support.apple.com/kb/DL923
- If you do have a media player installed you are probably missing the codec. You have to install a codec package. We suggest you install K-Lite free codec pack http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Codec_Pack.htm
Q: The movie plays but I only have sound
- You are most likely missing the correct video codec to view the video.
- Install a codec pack - We suggest you to use K-Lite free codec pack. http://www.free-codecs.com/download/K_Lite_Codec_Pack.htm
Q: Where are my other products?
- All the products you have bought are on your product page. Check your email for the link. You may scroll down to the product you want to download / view.
- Alternatively you may use the quick menu at the top of the page to navigate to your various products.
Q: How do I download a file?
- You can click on the download link beneath the product.
- If you are having problems accessing the file like this, right-click the download button and then "Save Link As ..." on your context menu and choose a location where you want the file to be stored on your computer.